Our Merchandising Department is currently looking for a Merchandising Intern for a minimum of 5 months to assist the Merchandising team in their daily activities. You will learn the merchandising process from beginning to end. The preferable start date would be in August or beginning of September.
Dit is een uitdagende meewerkstage, solliciteer direct online met je cv en motivatiebrief in het Engels.
An independent, creative division of a jeans brand, located in Amsterdam, that develops and manages the exclusive Vintage Clothing and Made & Crafted™ brands worldwide.
- Doing competitor research for brand and product categories
- Performing regional and brand sell in and sellout analysis
- Supporting to build sales tools and merchandising tools for key meetings
- Attending fit sessions, finish reviews, color reviews and doing follow ups
- Coordinating and organizing the samples
- Studies an apparel related topic on a Bachelor level (HBO)
- Speaks fluent English
- Has a workable knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Is organized with a hands-on mentality and a positive attitude
- Has an affinity for denim
- Wouldn’t mind working outside of local office hours every once in a while
- Is available for at least 5 months
An internship at our company means working in an international, dynamic company with a great atmosphere. We offer challenging work, good compensation and fun colleagues.